Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll be gone for a while
I'll be in Montana from the 8th until the 19th Elk and Deer hunting. Hope everyone gets the chance to go hunting soon. Hunt safe, Ghost
[signature]
next fryday is opening day here in michigan for fire arm hunting (nov 15th)

[angelic] I got my antlerless deer permit so my odds are improved some what but still no garenteer the I will see a deer let alone take one. I will be giving them a sporting chance, I will be using my 357 mag, meaning

[Wink] I will be hunting from close range. this makes it more dificult because I will have to be with in 50 yards as aposed to a hundred or better with a shot gun or rifle.

good luck on that elk thing, they can be real buggers to sneek up on [cool]
[signature]
Thanks and Good hunting to you Dave, Ghost
[signature]
[cool]Good luck Ghost, and be careful ! Ill be taking the daughter out this weekend for our opener here in minnesota !
[signature]
Good Luck Guys! I'll be looking forward to some photo's!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I'm back! Although the weather conditions were great (snow every day) the hunting was poor. We saw few Elk until the last two days, and only two raghorn Bulls. I decided to take a nice spike Bull on the 3rd day for meat. Had some tenderloin last night and it was excellent. We passed several young Mulie bucks as we practice a 4 point minimum on Mulies. Lots of Whitetail Bucks but none that would beat what we have here in TN. Duck hunting was great. I took 3 limits on 3 short hunts over the week. We saw 11 Wolves, Buffalo, Big Horn Sheep and Eagles. The scenery was awesome as usual. For those who wanted to fish, they caught and released a lot of Brown's and Rainbow's. This Saturday our Statewide Deer season opens (rifle), hopefully I'll tag a good buck. Good hunting, Ghost
[signature]
glad ya bagged some vittals, did ya snag a pic of that elk befor it ended up on the plate?

sounds like a great time, and lots of action
[signature]
Hi highcountry,
If you register as a member, you will have the option to have an email sent to you when ever somone replys to your post's!
That is only one of many extras you have as a registered member. Did I tell you it is free too! You even can set up your own free email acount if you wish!
[Smile]
[signature]