Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Funny Fishing Joke
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Four Swedes. Olie, Seven, Olaf, and Lars decided to go fishing for a week and headed off for their favorite lake. The men were hard working lumberjacks of meager means so they decided to rent a cabin with only two rooms with one double bed in each room. Olie and Seven would bunk together in one room and Olaf and Lars would share the other.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]After dinner was cooked and the dishes put away, the Swedes decided to hit the sack early to be ready for the next morning. Olaf and Lars were the first to awaken and started the breakfast. Olie came from his room refreshed and ready to fish all day but Seven came from the room with large bags under his eyes, blood shot pupils, stretching and yawning and looking very tired.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]“What is the matter, Seven? You look as though you haven’t slept a Wink!” said Olaf. Seven replied “ I haven’t slept at all! Olie snores as loud as a chainsaw! All’s I could do was listen and watch him all night long sawing logs! Some one else will have to sleep with Olie tonight!” Therefore, it was decided that Lars would room with Olie the coming night. [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]The next morning came. Seven and Olaf were up the earliest and started the breakfast. Olie, again, came from his room refreshed and eager to start the second day of fishing. Lars emerged from the room in the same pathetic shape that Seven had been in the morning before. “Jumpin’ Jimmey! Olie can wake the dead with his thunderous snoring! I, too, did not get a moments sleep. Alls I could do is listen to him snore and watch him all night long. Olaf! It is your turn tonight to sleep with Olie!” complained Lars.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]The next night came with Olaf and Olie heading for their room. Lars said to Seven. I feel sorry for Olaf but better him than me! Olie sores so loud!”[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]The next morning, Lars and Seven awoke to find Olaf cooking breakfast, humming a tune and looking rested and refreshed. How could this be!? “Olaf, did you get any sleep?” asked Seven. [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]“I slept like a log. In fact, I never slept better in my life!” replied Olaf. At that moment, Olie walked into the kitchen looking as though sleep had eluded him. He had large bags under his eyes, blood shot pupils and looked very tired indeed.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]“What is this?” asked Lars. “How did you sleep so well and what is with Olie looking so tired?”[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Olaf explained. “When Olie and I went to bed last night, I gave him a kiss, Smiled, and patted him on his rump and said Good night, dear Olie, sleep tight. Olie didn’t say a word and watched me all night long!”[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Hey BLM, we must like the same jokes (see Four Guys Fishing in this forum on Apr. 1, 2005).

Good jokes should be repeated.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]DOH![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]