Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll be visiting California.....
2 Dec thru 20 Dec. I'll be at Beale Air Force Base near Sacramento. Anyone live close or know of some fishing holes around there???
[signature]
Teroy,
It has been 25 years but I remember of 2 good lakes east of Sacramento. Lake Berryessa and Clear Lake. Both had easy access and some very nice fishing. Am not sure exactly where Beale is but for the area these are the lakes that came to my mind as some nice memmorys from the area. Good luck on your trip next month and happy fishing![Smile]
[signature]
Hello Teroy,

I'm not real famliar with the area but will ask around. Any chance you could get further south during your stay. It would be great to see if we could get on the water!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Mike, how far south are we talking??? I will be free on the weekends.
[signature]
[Smile] Call my budd "Chad Woods" at (805)493-5503 ,he can give you some good fish dope....Tell him I said "Hey" Romerofisherking...
[signature]
Hello Teroy,

I'm in Huntington Beach, but would be willing to meet at a hot spot half way if you can. I'll ask around where would be the best fishing, if there is some really hot fishing were you'll be I could make the run up that way too. Let me ask around and see whats the best bet? Perhaps I could talk some of the Ca message boarders into making it a group fishing run, any takers?
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[size 2][size 1]Hello Teroy,[/size]

[size 1]I saw my Father-in-Law on Turkey Day, he is working in Lodi (spelling?) anyways its near Sacramento, so I was going to try to make it up that way for some fishing most likely the second week of December. [/size]

[size 1]Are you still up to seeing if we can get on the water. I was going to try to rope Booyaa into going also, so maybe the 4 of us can tear up the waters of Sacramento. If your up to it, how does that second week of December look to you?[/size]

[size 1]Anyone else care to join us?[/size][/size]
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
It would be nice to fish with you Teroy, come further South, we can fish fresh or saltwater depending on the amount of time you can make.
[signature]