Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake
Went fishing on Bear Lake on Friday 22nd caught a total of eight, 4 mack and 4 cuts. They ranged in size between 4- 7.5 lbs. When we were on the east side we saw the fish truck pull down the ramp and dump a load of fish. When we were done for the day and loading I talked to Bear Lake Fish Guy and he said they planted 20,000 8 1/2" cuts on the east side and they were planting 20,000 at the marina. They were suppose to do the same today on Saturday. Thats a total of 80,000 fish! There was acctually no pelicans in sight and I only seen one sea gull. Just hope that not too many of these fish become fish food.[crazy]

Bodine
[signature]
Thanks for the report Jeff, how's that new boat working out? You seem to always catch some good fish. Darin was saying that it can be some good fishing after they plant those little cutts because the bigger Macks and Cutts move in for an easy meal but hopefully some of them survive. WH2
[signature]
Hey Curt how ya doing? The new boat is great I love it. The fish'ns kinda slow I remember not to many years ago if you caught less than 20 it was a slow day.[Wink] Them were the days. I hope it comes back. Maybe this prolonged drought has something to do with it. I'll be going out Thursday and Saturday I'll let you know how I do. I heard PaliSades is ice free now so I'll be planning a trip there soon.

Bodine
[signature]