Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All this talk of Walleye has made me hungry.
I am off to float Lindon boat harbor this afternoon if anyone would like to join me. Smile
[signature]
I might go down this late afternoon depending on what the weather is going to do. I think with all this rain, I think we are in for a doozy of a week. It's a good thang for all that water coming down and that should keep us busy with plenty of water to troll...

I wish I was a billionaire, I would have Utah Lake dredged, and made deeper with lots of rocks and trees tied down there on the north end of Utah Lake. Turn this place upside down, and made a prime walleye spot that would rival Bird Island and Lincoln beach...

I gotta start scarfing down oil for profits.... to be donated to Utah lake.[Tongue]
[signature]
Its kind of a silly thing to thing to think about, but utah lake has so many different kinds of fish and so many of them it would just be neat to have all the water disappear for a moment so you could see every last specimen swimming around and see how many fish there are.
[signature]
That indeed would be a pretty cool thing to see, or better yet, have the water become crystal clear then take a helicopter out and fish from that right on top of the fish.

Theres a trophy bullhead right there, lets drop the bait a couple feet frmo him. Wink
[signature]