Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Jersey lakes
Im looking for some good South Jersey lakes in the burlington/camden county area or anywhere close to that. Im mainly looking for big bass, pickeral, and carp.
[signature]
Hi Gcast and Welcome to BFT I'm from north Jersey but I will find some info for you and post it here looking foward to some reports
[signature]
Pemberton Lake is supposed to be good and rancocas creek too if I find out more I'll let you know
[signature]
Mirror Lake is another one
[signature]
Hey thanks, I was just on the phone with a bait shop in chatsworth, a guy who works there and stocks lakes in SJ said most of the lakes around here are fished out and he let me in on some nice spots that arent really pubically accessed. There was a website somewhere that had every lake in every county and what kind of fish were in the lake etc...If anyone has any sites with lake info like that it would be great.
[signature]
Also try [#ff0000] crystal lake...in willingboro..stocked with trout
[font "Arial"][size 2] smithville lake in easthampton And[/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 2] the delaware river [/size][/font][/#ff0000]
[signature]
Hello Gumby and thanks for adding your info you should consider registering for membership its free and you will then be able to join in on the fun and enter the contests if you are registered you must have frogotten to login to register just click the link on my signature
[signature]
AH! Thats the site Iv been looking for, thanks!
[signature]