Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lonestar Boats
last spring i ppicked up an older Lonestar aluminum boat and have been trying to fing info about the company to get a new data plate for the boat and a decal or emblem to put on it once i repaint it. any help?
[signature]
Try contacting these people,

they may have the infor or the resorce for obtaining the info you are requesting.

remember if you can get the info you can stamp a plate on aluminum and remount it. not as pretty as the original but still functional....

if you can get a pic of the decal most any trophy shop can make a duplicate rub on for you... Expencive if you dont have a black and white. but most are generated on computer now a days in minutes... the one you are looking for I beleive is white. vary similar to our window bft stickers...
[url "http://www.byrdmarine.com/?x=company"]Byrd Marine & Cycles[/url]
... Co. Inc. But doing business as Byrd Marine. He sold several boat lines which including Lonestar aluminum boats and Esquire fiberglass boats. He started out with Oliver motors ...
[signature]
mine is a 1974 14ft aluminum, heres some pics of it

[inline motorboat5.jpg]
[inline boat4.jpg]
[signature]
the boat was freshly painted like that when i bought it. when i first bought it the wife hated the color but uts one of those colors that grow on ya. i nolonger own the boat. ive upgraded to a larger boat but it is still owned by a bfter.
[signature]