Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round Valley Res.
I fished round valley today...in the rain! it was not too bad when i got there it was drizzleing and i figure that i would walk around the res. a little bit i got way back in the woods and it started to pour. i said to myself by the time i get out of here the rain will stop. so i kept fishing i was using a piece of pork rind on a drop shot rig. a rig that helped me catch a 5 pound largemouth out of there last year[Smile]. any way i was fishing there and nothing so i started to walk back fishing every hole that i could get into. i got into this one hole where you could see a drop off about 20' out. so i tossed my lure out there and let it go down it went down i hopped the lure a few times and i got it to the top of the drop off and i started to reel it up. well when i got it about 10' away from me there was a largemouth about 3lbs. chasing it. so i quick stopped it. well.... i guess he saw me and swam the other way and that was the only fish i saw all day.[unsure] Oh well....it was a little miserable out there but i guess a day fishing is better than a day of work anyday right?

tight lines
tim
[signature]