Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
testing free fishing equipment
[Smile] Hello, nice site.I just joined today. It would be a great pleasure for me to test free fishing equipment. Thanks
[signature]
Thankyou for the kind words.

about testing product, I venture to say we all would like to be the first to lay our hands on new products not yet tested. and products that are seeking varification by seasoned anglers....

what developers and sales reps are looking for are proven anglers. (anglers who have shown thay can handle a stick and line producing fish on a regular baises)

so tell us where do your strong points lay?

what state
what species are targeted by you
do you have any awards for fishing
do you enter tournaments

over time we get to know our members here and we get a feal of who to send other anglers to when seeking specific information.

our sponcers do look at this when it comes time to select testers. there have been several members here on this site who have been contacted by sponcers and reps to test and show their products in areas in which they live as testimonials.

so by all means post on these boards and show what kind of angler you are to show off sort of speak...

Good Luck and welcome to bigfishtackle....
[signature]
[center][cool][font "Poor Richard"][#008000][size 4]Hi there slider_97 and welcome to the BFT. Hope that you hang around and share some of your fishing tails, oops I mean tales and pictures with us.[/size][/#008000][/font][/center]
[signature]
[cool] Hello Dave,thanks for responding.My strong points are in casting and camping. I haven't yet tried to make my own bait yet. I live in Illinois and I usually fish for large mouth & rock bass, and any catfish, once in a while I will catch a walleye from our local river. I usually fish from rivers,ponds, streams,and rock quarries.I don't have any awards but this is because I haven't had any time in the past to enter contest here and as far as I know there isn't any contest around here.I have to fish from the shore since I'm handicap due to a car accident.Now since I time to fish, I'm going to keep my eye open to see if there's any here and when.Right now I getting the old equip out and restringing it,then I'll have to buy what I don't have.Well I better go for now. Hope you have a good day.
[signature]
slider, there might be some clubs around you that cater fishing trips, contests, etc just for people with handicaps.

Once in a while there will be something that creeps up on the boards that allow someone to test out a product. Once in a while, I give away something. Hold a drawing for it. Lucky number wins. Hehe.
[signature]