Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass seminar.
Sportsmans Whse in Riverdale is putting on a Bass fishing seminar on saturday may 21 at 5:30 pm for any of you who are interested in getting a little more active in the bass fishing world.

Just thought some of you would like to know.
[signature]
Thanks for the info. The Provo store has held some interesting seminars in the past. The most recent was one on bow fishing. (Wish I would have attended that one.)

I think I'll contact the Provo store and ask if they'll be doing a similar bass-fishing seminar at that location. If not, I'll probably attend the one in Riverdale.

If I find out anything worth mentioning about upcoming Provo seminars, I'll post my findings.

Thanks again.
[signature]
Bass fishing who wants to fish for bass! If you have'nt noticed this is a trout state.
[signature]
You weren't beaten enough when you were a kid! Somebody told me that eight of your kids got started on a casting deck of a bass boat. Your Dad and your Brother should disown you for these comments.

Btw, the silly Predator has blackmailed James and myself into appearing.

[signature]
The Provo Sportsman's said the only seminar they'll be conducting in the near future is one on down rigging towards the end of June.

Don't want to steal Predator's thunder, but I thought some of you down rigging enthusiasts might want to know.
[signature]
Trout State? No they just plant trout to feed the Bass! That is why they always plant them so small, so the Bass can easily swallow them. If you haven't noticed, the rainbow trout is on the way out. Whirling disease is ruining the hatcheries. The DWR is pulling their hair out over the problem. I would say you better enjoy those slime rockets while they last, because one day soon the bows will be a thing of the past! So learn to catch them all including Bass, or learn how to golf! Not!
[signature]
To eventually have more bass in more Utah waters...aahhhh, I dream of such things.
[signature]
The Spingville one has WHIRLING disease now and is trying to get reid of the fish...

I have done seminars at boat and the out door shows for years and if Sportsman would like me to do one I could just call me to set up a date.
[signature]
butt
[signature]
I think you meant to say bump.
[signature]