Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackfishing on the Big Mohawk
Went out on the Big Mohawk today we were the only boat that went out started out good I got 3 keepers one was around 6 lbs then the swells started it was like the movie the Perfect Storm quite a few guys were hanging over the rail then the Captsaid that he was calling it a day it was getting to rough looked like 10 - 12 foot seas on the way in one guy went to the side rail on the way in and just as the wind howled he let loose with the Greenest puke I've ever seen it ended up all over the side of the boat good thing I ducked in time I got a little queezy myself even some of the regulars on the boat weren't feeling to good the capt said he should'nt have gone out I had a good time and caught some fish but next time if it looks like its gonna be a rough day I think I'll fish the surf
[signature]
[laugh] MMMMMMM green split pea soup. almost as good the second time around. [laugh]

thanks for that graffic report Hutch00, [Tongue] [center]I would have to agree surf fishing might be easyer on the sole more way than one [Wink][/center]
[signature]