Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
check it out (wall of fame)
The chief and President Bush on the same page both with stripers. Look who's bigger.[cool][cool][cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
Hello Chief,
That is tooooooo funny!!!

Whn I first read your post and went and looked at the picture I thought it was most definetly someone messing around. I showed it to my wife and she said "I bet its for real".

It got me thinking so I decieded to do some research. The picture is definetly not a retouch and I can't find that same picture anywhere online but did find an article from earlier this week that said that 3 generations of Bush's were in Striper Maine fishing this weekend (the article was about his daughters 36" striper). The article had pictures but not like the one on the board. I then went and looked up the email address of the person who submitted the picture and it looks legit (hmm?). My gut still tells me someone put it in messing around but it sure would be cool if someone from the Bush family put it in!

P.S. I did notice how much bigger yours was, and my wife did make a comment about it when we were looking at the runner ups list. She said, "thats not a real big bass, look at that guys!". I laughed my a*! off.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[cool][cool]Hey Mike
Let's get everone to vote I want to beat the Pres. Chief
[signature]