Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview (5-15-05)
Fished pineview today with FishingPro40. We stared about 8:00 in the morning trolling and casting for muskies. At 1:30 FishingPro hooked up with a 41" muskie, he will post a pic later. I hooked up with a muskie about an hour later but while reeling it in it surfaced and the lure came loose. I ended up loosing two lures,loosing 1 muskie and catching 1 large carp that was foul hooked and put up a good fight. The ski boats are starting to get active at pineview now. Its been real nice up there hardly seeing any other boats but those days could be over with.

Surface temperature was 61 degrees.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Hopefully with all the reservoirs full there won't be as much traffic as last year when it was the only reservoir with any water.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
[Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile]What a great day to be on the water. caught my first decent muskie, and mike is a great guy to fish with. Thanks again mike. my home PC and I are having some issues on running the internet. but I will post the Pics ASAP. MGB caught the first fish even though is was a carp it was still the first fish. we did see a couple other muskies besides the 2 that were hooked.
[signature]
OK heres the pics. [signature]
[signature]
It appears you have an "Inline checkmark. So that all of us can enjoy your picture, please edit your post and remove the "Inline" checkmark.

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=166616;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread"]Inline explained[/url]
[signature]
What a beauty! Thats why I love catching those Tiger Muskies. Look at the color and pattern on that fish. AMAZING.

Mike, I have your photo posted on my site.

thx
[signature]
Great report and thanks for sharing the pics guys. Good stuff! And congrats on your 41" Tig Pro40! I need to make this my year to get in on those.
[signature]
I've unchecked the inline option.

Talk to MGB he's the man when it comes to knowing those muskies
[signature]
[size 1]"I've unchecked the inline option."[/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]Thanks and congrats on a great looking muskie. My one and only muskie also came on Mike's boat.[/size]
[signature]
beautiful colors on that Tiger!!![Smile]
[signature]
Congratulations Mike! Thats a nice Muskie!

FishingPro40 knows what he is doing when it comes to casting for muskies, all I did was stear the boat. I wish I wouldn't of lost mine, I'll just have to wait untill next time.
[signature]
[cool]Awesome pics, man! Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Hey MGB
I cant believe you'd let something with a head like that on your boat!!!
the fish looks great too.
When are we going to get together and have some fishing done?
DZ
[signature]
Send me a pm and we can arrange it.
[signature]