Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got my trophy! Jordanelle 05/18/05
Met up with Lundman at 3:00 PM to head to Jordanelle to try for a trophy fish, and we didn't get disapointed. We fished for a while and caught a few planters. Then smack, my drag went ripping. What was it?

[Image: IMGP1432.sized.jpg]

What a monster! And it is still in Jordanelle swimming free. Great thing Craig (Lundman)was there. I could not have landed this fish safely without him. It was a team effort for sure.

Thanks for a great day on the lake, I owe you one.
[signature]
Craig, what a beautiful brown! Congratulations -- what were the vital statistics?
[signature]
Here is a pic showing the true size of this fish. The other was held out to show the detail of the fish. This one is tucked in.

[Image: IMGP1430.sized.jpg]
[signature]
Didn't get a chance to weight it but the girth was around 20-24 inches length was 25 inches even.
[signature]
congrats! its good to see a good true trophy once in a while!
[signature]
What a hog!!!!!
[signature]
Agreed! Biggest brown I have ever caught in my life! Anyone know of any good priced replica folks?

Now for the info you all are dying to know. What did I use......

Perch Pattern Rapala Taildancer.... Works like a champ.
[signature]
Yes I do know of where to get it done.

great fish.
[signature]
GOOD JOB CRAIG! GLAD TO SEE YOU GOT THE BROWN YOU WANTED. [Smile]
[signature]
[cool]Damn nice fish, Craig![shocked] Congrats, bro. With all of the hours you spend angling, you deserve a catch like that! I gotta get me one of those bad boys someday. So what would you guess he weighed-8-10lbs??
[signature]
Sweet Fish . Nice to here it is still swimming around too .
[signature]
WOW!!!

Good on ya!
[signature]
I have done several fish weight calculators and all of them have come up around 18 pounds.

I know for sure it was atleast 5 lbs. Wink
[signature]
Nice lookin' Brown! Congrats!
[signature]
Congrats on such a beautiful fish. It truly is a trophy. Thanks for sharing the pics.
[signature]
[Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile]swwweeeet
[signature]
CBR, You beat me to it!! Great job on both the catch and the release! Jake
[signature]
Great Fish!
[signature]
Cowboy Up!
[shocked][shocked][shocked]
LUCKY!!! GOSH!!!!

That's probly like my most favorite fish.....

Nice job craig!!
[signature]
You're probably already deliriously happy over catching a trophy like that, but just let me add one more congratulations to the several you've already received. I'm not even all that jealous! Well, kinda.[Wink]

It's good to see that a fellow BFTer landed a beauty like that and then safely returned it to the water. You'll probably remember that fish all your life.

Great job!
[signature]