Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass Report ... Lindon Boat Harbor With Picts!
Started out around 7-ish this morning on Lindon. Pitched into the reeds and had three fish pick up my bait and carry it off. No hook-set ... After getting fed up with that shiz, I got my head in the game and had a great day!

Started throwing tubes with no avail. By 0800 we boated 5 fish and Smiled all the way to AF Boat Harbor. These fish were taking slow falling baits and anything with feelers or legs on them. Jay stuck a nice crappie and several monster bullheads. The total LMB catch number for the day was 8.

The water temp is mid to upper 60z! The males have moved up to prepare the nests. Folks, the fishing has turned on and we have barely started the run-off! AF Boat Harbor produced the rest of our numbers and another bass boat was in there when we arrived. He had caught 4 before we showed up. We left the water around noon to catch the Star Wars flick ... Great show by the way ... Tomorrow, I am heading up to Deer Creek! Man, what a great day! Someone missed out ... (jed).
[signature]
[#505000]Sounds like I need to get some air in the tube and hit Lindon again. [cool][/#505000]
[signature]
I'm hoping to make it to Lindon tomorow in the tube. Sure hope i can hook up with some of them LMB's
Nice fish by the way[Smile]
[signature]
All of the harbors are producing monster largies right now. the best time to go is in the morning or in the evening. The water temp is 67+ and rising. You may even get a bass to go on top if your work a topwater plug slow enough.
[signature]
Go with slow falling baits ... Hit the banks nice and soft. The fish are gonna hammer your stuff! Set the drag, hold on!
[signature]