Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Milo Hows the New Job?
Hey Milo,

Finally done with training? Hows the new job going? It's definetly right up your ally.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[Smile]Hey Hodg,

It is GRREEEAAAT!!! Thanks for asking. I am very excited. Training went very well. I have just been really digging my feet in and getting situated. You know how it is starting a new job. I started at a great time in the year. Business is definately slowing down but it really gives me an oportunity to get a feel for the lay of the land. Come next season I will be ready to rock!!!

How are things w/ you? Good I hope!! the kids? wife? pets? anybody else that I may have missed. Ohh,,,,how is Halibut? Tell him that I said hello. I don't know if he still goes to Vegas often but I will be there in January for our Dealer show. It should be a great time!!! A.W.R. puts together a great show! You and I have been together before at the Queen Mary...remember?

Talk to you soon.
[signature]
Hello Milo,

Great to hear things are going awesome!! I knew they would be, the jobs a great fit for you. Drop by the tackle boards and let us know about all the hot new tackle coming out for 2003!

I remember the Queen Mary show, and Vegas is a great venue for that show. Tell Jack I said Hello and Glad to see ya back in action at these boards.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator