Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally some rain, time to hunt!
Fire Warnings lifted. Anyone in Southern California get out to do some hunting since they reopened the National Forests?

I had a friend that went out the week before the rain and was turned back because public lands were closed becuase of fire warnings. Anyone else have that happen?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Hey Mike, hope your season is going well. I took a Bull Elk in Montana (spike). Weather was perfect, snowing everyday, but game was scarce. I only saw spikes, cow's and calves. Lots of Deer but no 4 points (my personal minimum on Mulies). Just took a nice Whitetail this past Saturday here at home. Hopefully, I can find two more good bucks before the season ends in January. Looks like the Alberta Moose hunt is on for November 2003. Let me know if you can join us. 6 day hunt, fully guided for an outstanding price (including tag). Good hunting, Ghost
[signature]
Hello Ghost,

I wish I had a season this year, I really ended up so busy this year I really didn't get a chance to get out much, plan on making up for it next year!

Congratulations on your Bull! Glad to hear you filled the freezer!

Please send over the details on the Moose Hunt, as I was saying I am going to be palnning a lot more outings this coming year. How does your Bear hunt for 2003 look? Will you be getting out? Any spots open on it?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator