Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 places to FF
Thought that I would share three of my favorite spots to fly fish. The top picture is of the Neversink River in NY, middle - Snake River out of Jackson Hole WY and the Snoqulamie River, Fall City,WA. Do you have any pictures of places that you would like to FF again
[signature]
Being originally from the area I've done the Snoqualmie, Another good one is the Fryingpan River in Colorado.
[signature]
Hi there Dryrod,

Yea... tried fishing the Neversink with both wets as well as nymphs and turned out everything I threw just set there way up, high and dry in the film. Never ...... again.

JapanRon
[signature]
You don't know how bad I've been wanting to go fish that river. I need to make it a priority to get out there. Any suggestions on when I should go?

Trent
[signature]
Luckily I live in the west and have fished pretty much all of the major river systems west of the rockies. I find myself now enjoying packing in and fishing the small streams that see few people each year. The scenery is amazing , the solitude is refreshing and sometimes you get into fish out of 3 foot wide creeks that are incredible.
[signature]
I take it you've been to the winds.
[signature]
Yes I have- though only once this year- I put a few trips instead into the Boulders in So. Utah. I have one trip planned next year into the Winds and I am going to try coming in from the Dubois side for the first time. Wyoming is a wonderful place as long as you stay away from the places that you see in the mags.
[signature]