Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gardner Lake 5/28
most bass caught on Lucky Sammy in ghost, all others on Sencos with copper and orange flake. 15 Bass and 4 pickerel
[signature]
glad to see your luck turned around,hit long island sound today,nothing,should have stayed local for trout,but ooohwellll
[signature]
I've heard Isabella is a good spot for fluke but I never fished it. Lets hope they turn on real quick. Archies a go for the July trip. Summer is finally here. [Smile]
[signature]
thats where we were,nobody did nothing all day.water temp was 56 degrees,another week of these days should turn things around
[signature]
that 56 degree temp is a surface temp figure atleast 10 degrees colder on the bottom the fluke I caught 2 weeks ago the temp was 55 on the surface but the fish felt like it came out of the freezer its gonna take a week or 2 more of warmer temps to get the bottom warmed up I'm gonna bring my fluke and striper/bluefish gear when I come up in july by then the water should be practically throwing fish at us BOY CAN I DREAM OR WHAT
[signature]
everything is a go when you come up, the sound should be jammen in july
[signature]
Toms right Hutch, if pop is getting some allready they should be great in July. The numbers here have increased these past few years. Contest in oldsaybrook have 8-9 lbers being weighed in allready. I'm sure Tom will find the honey holes. [Smile][Smile]
[signature]
I don't know how much help I can be, seeing as I have fished it only once. We try to hit a different lake every week. Most fish we got in May where shallow, fishing the coves. I would try that again as well as going a little deeper. It is a great lake to fish and I will be back. Let us know how you make out in Aug. It was one of the few times that a sammy worked well for us. Good Luck
[signature]