Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview 5-28=05
Me and Proline have been sending e-mails about doing some muskie fishing for the past three years. He gave me a call yesterday and told me he was in town for three days then he had to go back to Las Vegas. I took a break from my wiper quest and met Todd for the first time and did some muskie fishing today. Turned out to be a great day no wind and the boat activity wasn't too bad untill 1:00. We ended up catching 4 small mouths and 4 muskies all by casting. Proline has been anxious to catch his first muskie and today he caught 3 out of the 4. It was good to see him get a fix for his muskie craving.
[signature]
Not to shabby . 4 muskies is a good outing . Any size to them ? I had a wild hair and went to the berry today . Lot of folks up there even a water skier .
[signature]
Hey are you fully recovered now? Wheres the strawberry report?

The biggest muskie was 37" two where about 33" and the smallest was 24". The one I caught followed my lure to the boat and then turned around and swam away so I casted in the direction he went and he hit the lure.
[signature]
I guess I am or I need to be soon . I have to go back to work tuesday . One of my cuts opened up today from me getting to rowdy but it not bad .

Well no report really needed . I hooked a 22" bow right off the get go and about 6 slotters cutts . Nothing to great to report but forgot my camera so no pic of the bow . Left it in the truck . Figures I hook a nice bow with no proof .
[signature]