Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FLAMING GEORGE...BOARD CLOSED HERES AN IDEA.
So I was looking over the george board..last post a year and some days ago...I was thinking with the boards that are closed like that.....why dont the mods open the boards for say one week one time a year for the current updates/activites/warnings/changes to be posted...not the fish stories of the year...the information. like campground closures, or water levels, dam repair, proc changes other stuff...new marinas...new stuff at old marinas...maybe post a boat mechanic in town...just a yearly update of anything we BFT'ers may want/need/ought to know before we go there. I go there all the time, literally, with my family every weekend manilla put in lucerne tool around harass bass all weekend...we keep a boat and now a motor home there this year....it is our weekend spot. I would like something like the updates on all the closed boards just a few posts on new stuff, stuff to look out for...the mods could even accept sumissions before hand and post the most information packed posts..or they could write the posts after gathering info from us, utf&g, lakes themselves..but we would have at least an idea of the year to come... sorry for the ramble...I just wanted to know if it was a good idea or am I as crazy and silly as everyone tells me??? I'm outty 5 thouty.
[signature]
If you are talking about the Flaming Gorge board, I guess you are aware that it is for archives only. I think they update them once a year or so. You can put all the info you want on the general board though, it is read more often than the archives and it will probably be added to the archives if it is helpful info. Just my opinion though, the mods might have other ideas about it. WH2
[signature]