Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angler's Marine Bass-a-thon
Is anyone in the Greater Los Angeles/Orange County area going to attend the 16th Annual Angler's Marine Bass-a-thon November 23-24, 2002? Scheduled to appear is Jay Yelas, Rick Clunn, Jimmy Houston, Art Berry, Mike O'Shea and Skeet Reese. These fine gentlemen will be doing seminars with Jimmy Houston set to raffle off a new Tracker boat and trailer on the 24th. Angler's Marine in Anaheim, CA is just down the road from Disneyland will be the spot for all bass anglers in this area. They'll be plenty of new tackle items for sale as well. The local bass fishing radio show on Saturday nights out here "Bass Weekly" with Hosts Jan Prestella and Jerry Gusman are scheduled to do a remote broadcast from the event also. See you all at Angler's Marine on the 23rd & 24th of November![cool]
[signature]
That sounds like a blast

I know I could sure use a new "Tracker"

To bad I live in sunny Michigan [Tongue] We are in the transition stages here its cold but the lakes wont cooperate (and freeze [blush] )

Bring back some pic's to share if you get the chance, I'd love to see some orange bass [laugh]

Good lunker on the bass tournament
[signature]
Davetclown: This is for freshwater bass not sea bass! I won't be taking a digital camera so unfortunately I can show the photos. I just wanted to see how many local guys frequent this messageboard.[cool]
[signature]
[center][cool] That’s kool [cool][/center]

if you are looking for local guys, you may want to post on the appropriate state, many of out viewers subscribe to their local boards and have the post directly mailed to them.[Wink]
[signature]
Hello SoCalBasser,

I wasn't even aware it was going on but will try to make down Sunday (after fishing). Do you know the start and finish times?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator