Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whos fishing this weekend?
I will be back at bear lake friday. Anybody else fishing this weekend?
I hope to rip some lips at Strawberry sunday . Hoping for some cloud cover and open water ! It's about time , since the last time I was there was in january .
[signature]
I'm planning a trip Saterday to the Berry if I dont have to take the kids to The Canyons. If so I will be going on Sunday. I was up there this morning and theres plenty of open water.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I think I'll go up to Bear Lake and follow you around after seeing the fish you caught last weekend! What time did you say you were going to get there and where were you going to launch from?! [sly] [/size][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]So if you see a little boat following you around all day just ignore it. It's probably some poor soul who needs all the help he can get![/size][/font]
[signature]
going to scofield. and hoping for the weather to cooperate with open water. last report i read said open water again. does anyone have a more updated report. it had iced up and then it was ripped off from wind and warmer weather. if that gos bad im off on the price for some sneaky very large browns.
[signature]
I think I'll do the same thing I did last weekend. Utah Lake (Lincoln Beach area) on saturday, and Deer Creek on Sunday.[Wink]
[signature]
No fishing for me this weekend. Christmas lights and kids basketball games. Besides who catches fish with the full moon? Not me.
[signature]
[center][Wink] i catch fish with the full moon,[Wink][/center] [center] [crazy] best time to stock up on them tender vittles[shocked][/center]
[signature]
Hey Walleye where ya going to be at Deer Creek? Saterday FB2 and I are heading down to Utah Lake to try our luck. He thinks theBerry is to tough onhim this ime of the year. We went to deer Creek a couple of days ago and had no success, the wind actually blew us off the lake. Well not off the lake as we were on the shore. Maybe I'll see ya out there, good fishing to ya.
[signature]
Hey Road, I'll probably be down by the dam. Below the road, at the bouys. Don't dare cross the bouys. Those army boys could probably shoot me from their hideout.
Has anyone else noticed the camo army tents? When you go by Rainbow bay towards Heber. Look up on the hill, just before you go around the bend to Island Park. They have two big tents that look like rocks. They have been there since the Olympics. I've seen Hummers parked by them a couple times.
[signature]
You crack me up walleyebob!! Those aren't tents they are buildngs made to look enviormently friendly. If you drive up to them (I did) they are solor collectors, have a cheap lock on the door. I haven't been able to find out what they are for though. I thought they were for the olympics also, but all the rest of the stuff that was has been removed. So not to worry Walleye theres no snipers in them houses LOL
[signature]