Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its beginning to look a lot like christmas
weather man is promising 2-4 inches of the white stuff tonight. if we dont get it we may have to renegotiate his position as a weather deliverer.

just what we neet to cool off the lakes for sum early bass fishing.
[signature]
it's C-O-L-D ! we had a couple of 50 degree days , an ice storm , a couple fifteys and now we got ice on the lakes , michigan , what can i say ?
iv'e got the kids after work so i can't go out untill the weekends , there getting ready for the fat man ( i call santa that , i get a stocking full of cole , the kids get there gifts and a big laugh at dad ) and i'm trying to get my fly's tied right . i've already started to get my gear in shape for the spring runs , a lot of my gear has taken a beating for me and this is the perfect time for the repairs .
hey , if you guys are on a budget like me or just want a good deal , check out the classifieds here , i saw some wax-worms at a price that every ice man or steelhader would love ! i'll give em' a try .
well got to make sure the auger is ready for sunday , i swear i could hear the fish in the lakes laughing at me as i passed them , attitude adjustment time for them now !
[signature]