Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bear drawing results on line
bear drawing results should be on line now . just hit the d.n.r. website to see how you did .
no license for me this year [mad] .
[signature]
got my little letter in the mail yesterday and turned a bad day at work into a great evening. Mind said SUCCESSFULL.This will be my first bear.
Looking for old jelly donuts[Wink]
The[Smile] planning[Smile] has[Smile] begun.[Smile]
[signature]
well if you aint a site for soar eyes...

how ya been?

you missed the haul of the lake this past ice season....

good luck on your bear,

its been almost 30 years since I last went bear hunting.... back then we didnt have drawings and the bear tag came with a sportsmans license....
[signature]
HI ya
It has been a real busy year for me. I have been working 10 to 12 hr days plus I'm coaching my boy's baseball team, plus all the other little projects around the house. Any chance I get I still head to the woods or the lake. I did get sometime to do some turkey hunting and mushroom hunting over the spring. Wanted to go to the fishing derby this weekend but my boy's last game is Saturday at 11:30 and then there is a party afterwards, rather be on the lake. Well theres a lot to talk about but I need to get back to work.
[signature]
mine is on saturday, I think it may be a bust, proud lake is having a shortage of employee problem with the state budget shortage. my last one was a bust......

the davisburg fishing derby is on sunday if you can make it.

I went out several times looking for shrooms but had no luck. didnt find one.

wished I would have known, I would have loved to watch a game or two, I used to coach 30 year years ago, also I used to sponcor a team for several years.

I take it you game will be on glengary feild, if you give me a feild number and my event is a bust I would enjoy catching a game.

will your team be headed for play offs?
[signature]
well we have a game tonight at 6:15 at the glengary fields. field #2 when you pull-in go straight back don't turn. We will be on the right side the orange and black team (dairy twist) Saturdays game is at 11:30am . We are only tee ballers we don't have any playoff games.
I thought the fishing derby up in davisdurg is saturday? if it Sunday we will be there. hope to see ya some where.
[signature]