Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone up for a Sunday fishing trip? One spot taken, one more remaining
[unsure]With the free fishing day tomorrow, I've opted to stay out of the "zoo" and perform my honey-dos: mowing, wishin I was a fishin, trimming around the yard, wishin I was a fishin, edging, wishin I was a fishin, painting...well you get the picture (no pun intended).
[Smile]Seems like I owe it to myself to relax and convert the wishin into the fishin! Thinking about UL for some kitties but would consider other places as well, can accommodate two anglers....any takers?
[signature]
I'd be glad to join you - I just happen to have Sundays off - especially for fishing. Hopefully, the masses will be otherwise occupied with domestic things or resting from the exhausting free fishing day.

Let me know if I am one of the finalists in the "lottery" or if I should just take myself out fishing for the day.
[signature]
Congratulations, "you're the next contestant on the fish are bightin - c'mon down"
Hound you're in, does UL sound good to ya? I'm thinking about the "island" but according to Kent's post it may have been relocated upstream a few thousand feet in elevation!
[Wink]
Rendevous at the point of the mountain bright and early. I'l PM you for details...I'm not a wishin anymore, We're goin fishin.
[Smile][Smile]
[signature]