Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
City of Detroit Plauged by Deer.
no, not deer flies
no, not deer tics
and no, not all those women beating a path to my door to tell me they want to be my fishing buddie...

but white tail deer

this week three days concecuitive white tail deer raise havoc. all in the city of detroit.... "where deer harvesting is banned'

tuesday a car sitting at a stop sign complete with driver and pasangers is treated to something special, a deer looking to cross the street at 8 mile and woodword. insted of the deer crossing the road the deer jumps in the pasenger window braking the female teen's arm.

wensday in a diner a deer jumps though the window and demoloshes a the enitre resturaunt before leaving out the back door to make its ascape.

thrusday a deer jumps though a windo of an elimentary school and trashes several class rooms before leaving by way of the back door.

am I the only person seeing a pattern here?

has any one else seen alfreds hitchcock's thriller "The Deer"

Or is it that the deer just want their homes back?

who knows, sure would like to hear peta's perspective on this topic. They seem to be targeting non hunters....

Ironic that this past saturday Bambi airs on national telivision. (no not pay tv) It premiered on Walt Disney Presents.....
[signature]