Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mansfield Hollow
[#0000ff]Tough day for us at this lake. Only 2 bass for the day. One on a beavertail and one on a buzzbait. All under 10". This will be a tough tourney on this lake. No wonder their still two boats shy of a full house. We'll still give a go, if nothing else to chow down and bs alittle with other fisherman. [/#0000ff]
[signature]
Where is Mansfield Hollow? Is it up by Mansfield area as the name suggests or is it somewhere else? Other than Bass, what else can be caught there? Could you tell me a little more about this site, please! I have never heard of it before.
[signature]
It's just above Norwich and is a water supply for them. Water levels change as they need the water, which can shut down the bite. There are pike in there as well as sunnies, perch and bass. Must be some pickerel as well as some of my lures have been bitten clean off the line. Very shallow 10-12ft average with alot of areas only 5-6ft. I'll be fishing a bass tourny there at the end of the month and will be the last time I'll fish it. Too many lakes here in ct for me to put up with a tough piece of water to fish. Check your regs book and it will tell you about all the lakes and what fish are in them.
[signature]
it is in mansfield, off of rt 195 bassets bridge rd.
[signature]