Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kolob Reservoir
Heya guys,

I plan on heading up to Kolob either Thurs night or Friday morning for a day of fishing. Seeing the reservoir full really has me stoked and ready to fish it... I just wanna see if all my old spots from a few years back are still productive.

Anyhow, if anyone wants to meet me up there then let me know... I may even be able to offer a ride as well if my buddy Shawn goes as he has a MiniVan that seats a jillion people. If I take my truck then it'll just be me and my buddy Brett, with no xtra space.

Personal message me or reply to this thread if you'd like to try out float tubin'. I'm lending Brett one, but I have a third I could lend to someone. A third set of waders and fins I do not have however, but if you have waders I can tow you about with my pontoon as I have an electric motor on it.

I'd of posted this sooner, but I just finalized babysitting and such so it is what it is...

As an afterthought, I also have a 12ft aluminum boat with a 5hp motor on it that I'd be willing to lend to anyone who wants to go and has the means to get it up there.

Later,
[signature]
So hows the fishing?

I was up there last night and was skunked. Only seen one fish get caught in 4 hrs.
[signature]
I got there around 10am and fished until dark. I caught 3 fish. Two during the day and one on a dry right before dark. I fished hard and usually do alot better there. My buddy caught 2 and my other friend caught 1. Another group of guys showed up... 3 I think and right before dark they told me they'd gotten skunked. So I'd say overall Kolob's not fishing that well. Nice to see it full again though.

Later,
Mark
[signature]
[size 2][font "comic sans ms"]Hey there hedgesd, what ya been up to. Long time no type.

Thanks for the Kolob update, Telbone.

Take care,
David
[/size]
[signature]
Kolob was okay over the 4th of July. It's been tough this year with only a couple good days.

Until it picks up I'll be hiking small streams, rivers and small lakes.

Well have to have a BFT party one of these weekends.
[signature]