Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is TURBOSET?? New fishing invention of the YEAR!!
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]ATTENTION: FISHING COMMUNITY[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]SUBJECT: WHAT IS TURBOSET?[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3] [/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Fellow Anglers,[/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"] In April I had attended the North West Sports Show in Minneapolis, the show featuring all the best fishing equipment and supplies. At the show I came upon an interesting new fishing tool called a Turboset; it was an arm cradle that latches to the handle of the rod and provides greater arm support. I got a chance to test out the turboset at the show, and did order one. The strength and leverage I gained from the turboset was remarkable. [/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]I attended the Randy Moss Celebrity fishing tournament on Lake Minnetonka hosted by Lord Fletcher’s. At the Randy Moss tournament Team Turboset was on the water and the Turboset was again on display in the tent. I was given a web address to direct me to the latest on Turboset Infomercial.[/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"] TCSPOTLIGHT.COM[/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Click- advertisement[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Click- fishing[/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Click- America’s Fishing Device (THIS COMMERCIAL SAYS IT ALL!!)[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]http://tcspotlight.com/advertiser/addisplay.htm?http%3A//tcspotlight.com/advertiser/turboset.htm[/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Thought the fishing community ought to know !![/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Has any one spotted this new Turboset?[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Fishing Strong,[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]ImperialAngler[/size][/font]
[signature]
I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure it will be out on the public market soon. Thanks for bringing it to our attention and welcome the the BigFishTackle message boards.[cool]
[signature]
Hey ImperialAngler, welcome to BFT! Come visit us in the Minnesota forum. We could definitely use your input, stories, photo's, and whatever else you want to share within reason.

That Turboset looks like a great product. How comfy is it? It looks like it could definitely add to hook setting for Muskie fishing.
[signature]
TURBOSET is catching fish.

Team Turboset fisherman Jason B. catching Hogs in Florida today.

See website afdturboset.com Watch 1 minute video.

Turboset available for holidays.See also Dec. Issue Bassmaster and Southern Sporting Journal.
Thanks Turbosetman
[signature]