Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Fish TV Show
The other night I saw this funny show on a local station, called "Battle Fish", basically it was Two teams of anglers against each other, kind of a Reality TV for fishing, just wondering if anyone knows anything else about it, haven't seen it since...

Chad
[signature]
Hello Chad,

I think I recall a conversation with these guys last year when they were putting this show together and looking for sponsors, If I rember correctly they sent over a tape that was really good. I will have to look through my tapes but it sounds like the same show (my memory is pretty bad).

Did the show have an x-football pro in the episode (if its the same show/episode I saw it had an x-nfl player in it? I think?)?

Do rember what station it was on?

Did you like the show?

Sounds like it would be a good show.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
masterflagg,
This sure sounds interesting to me. Sorry to say I have not seen anything about it yet. If I do I will be sure to post it for you.
I also want to welcome you to the boards and I look forward to your future posts.
[signature]
The show was on KARE-11 TV (local Minneapolis Affiliate), really late at night, I don't think there were any x-NFL people on it, just normal fishing guys, they did some hilarious stuff to "win" One group taped a cell phone to the bottom of a table in the other groups's cabin, and kept calling them all night, so they didn't sleep well...

Neat camera work on the fishing parts as well...

Let me know what you see!

Chad
[signature]