Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Tigers 7-16-05 ... w/pics
[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Myself and SpiderWelder decided to try for some tiger musky on Pineveiw this morning. He's been aching to get up there and get his first tiger. We launched around 6:45 AM. And as one often does, we seen MGB launching too. After sharing each other's ideas for musky lures, we went our separate ways.[/black][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]We trolled the points and then when we were going west along the south side we once again came across MGB going east. We swang way wide around MGB and then in about 40 feet of water, just as we were heading back in towards the bank, BOOYAAAAA … musky on! [/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Here is Spider catching his breath after getting the musky in the cradle net. I am convinced that these cradle nets are the best way to keep these big guys safe and unharmed.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][inline Tiger-in-cradle.jpg][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]This was SpiderWelder's first musky ever after trying for them many times. He measured out at about 42 inches and safely returned to the water.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][inline "Kirt's-First-Tiger-Musky.jpg"][/black][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Since it was Spider's first musky, he was shakiin' like a leaf with excitement. I must admit, I too still get all wound up when we get one of them bad boys on the line and up next to the boat.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]After all the excitement was over, we headed down towards the narrows. Once down there, it was my turn for a tiger … the same lure, a Rapala fire tiger, netted me my tiger for the day. But the one I caught was only about 30-32 inches.[/black][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Good to see you out again on the water Mike and as always, fishing with Spider is ALWAYS GREAT![/black][/font][/size]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Nice! Thanks for the report. Looks like fun on the water.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
TWO MUSKIES! WOW! Way to go guys! I got skunked except for 5 smbass but it was the muslkie I was after.

I would of been more than glad to give you guys the inside track, that was my intent but you started to swing around wide so I took the inside.

Thats a nice tiger spiderwire, I didn't mean to get in the back ground of your muskie pic.

It was good seeing you two up there.

Heres a few pics I took of you two with Spiders muskie and the last pic is a guys para-sailing with a helicopter flying by.
[signature]
That is awesome Ralph! Strong work on boating 2 tigers. I need to get up there and catch one of those dudes.
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Ralph I have got to say, once again Professor Musky does it again. Way to go you two.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Nice muskie! Tiger hunting anyone?
[signature]
[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Thanks for those additional pics Mike. I love looking at more pics from diferent angles. And as far a you being in the back ground of our picture, I am honored to have you there. Say, Mike, as often as we have fished around each other (Pineview, Willard, Bear Lake), I am surprise that we have not yet fished out of the same boat togeter. [/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Thanks again for those pics.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][/black][/font] [/size]
[signature]
We run into each other quite often out on the water. We will have to hook up some time. I am getting anxious to get back to strawberry again, might have to get you into some of those cutts.
[signature]
Oh Yeah!! Nice fish & something else I think I saw in those pics that sure struck me as NEAT for want of a better word. It really looks like you guys were puttin' a lotta effort into taking good care of that fish to see to it that it got back home none the worse for wear.

WAY TO GO ON ALL COUNTS!!!
[signature]
[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Yes Geezer ... we try hard to keep them fradgile boys alive and unharmed. Now MGB is the one who REALLY is good at that. He most often does boat-side realeses ... never even taking them out of the water or toughing them with a net! That's the best way.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Here is a link with some good info regarding musky care: [/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black] [/black][/font][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=53384#53384"][font "Comic Sans MS"][black]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=53384#53384[/black][/font][/url]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Thanks for mentioning that. I always like taking the opertunity to refer to that link when the subject gets brought up.[/black][/font][/size]
[signature]
[sly] Hey Old COOT I finally got logged on .Thanks again for yet another unforgetable fishing trip,they just keep getting better ,and better.That big old tiger really shook me up.I cant weight to hook into another one
May be MGB, OLD COOT,and SPIDER WELDER, could plan a trip up to strawberry those cuts are 3 to 4 pounds. Nice fish,
And thanks for those pics MGB,it was good to see you again.
[signature]
Boy, SpiderWelder, that is one pretty fish!! Congrats!
[signature]