Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange catches
A cottonmouth on Truman lake thats what the man said that I was fishing with, it could still have that lure I just cut the line.
[signature]
Couple of weeks ago I was able to bring in a 15 pounder at Utah Lake ... it was a 15 pound boat anchor! Decided to keep it in case I need it for the pontoon TubeDude says he is going to get for me!
[signature]
The strangest catch that comes to mind is gonna prob be when i was fishing at spring lake as a youngster. I was learing how to fly fish from my tube and was having a hard time with the back cast hitting the water behind me. on one of my cast i go back and when i went to through it forward i about ripped my hand off. come to find out I hooked on a good ol picnic table that someone decided to push in the lake. I tell yea some peoples kids...
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Sea turtle form a so. cal pier. I did not even try to pull it up on to the pier. Cut the line and let if free. [/size][/font]
[signature]
I caught a computer keyboard out of the Ogden river.
[signature]
Caught a pair of ski goggles this morning at Cutler reservoir.
[signature]
I caught a seagull just a few weeks ago while fishing at Willard Bay with OLD_COOT and my dad. We were trolling out by the light pole and all the sudden my line started going skyward. I don't know how it managed to do it, but the line was wrapped 4 or 5 times around the tip of its wing. It would have taken forever to get it to the boat, so we backed the boat up and freed the seagull none the worse for wear. We didn't end up with any pics, but did get it on video.
[signature]