Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanellle secrets
Was thinking about hitting Jordanelle wed. eve and this is a lake i have never been to. so i thought i would ask a few questions....like where is the easyist place to launch the boat? where are some good holes to fish? I am lookin at catching some trout as well as some bass so what lures are the ticket for those bass? thinking of fishing for trout untill about sunset or so.
[signature]
As far as I know there is only one boat Launch at Jordanelle. I'm sure some of the other guys can give you ideas on where to look for the bass and what to use. Are you planning on trolling for the trout, if you are, I usually start as soon as I launch from the main ramp depending on the number of water skiers on the lake. I keep going straight, heading North, going in and out of the bays in the area. At times you catch trout as you go across points, other times you catch smallies. I'm not sure how many "good holes" the guys will tell you about but brushy areas and points are always good places to start for the bass. Good luck and let us know how you do. WH2
[signature]