Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview 7/23 & 7/24
Headed up to pineview Saturday for a family get together. By the time we got settled into camp and fixed dinner there wasn't much daylight left but decided to go out and try to catch a muskie. Lauched the boat at 8:00pm and fished from Andersons Cove to the narrows and finnally hooked up at 9:45pm with a 34" muskie. Sunday morning was a little tougher for most of us. Out of three boats only 1 had any luck. Bugln4Bulls caught 2 plus had another one that was around 40" shake loose right at the boat. Plus he caught a hole mess of smbass. He is one of them guys that has all of the luck.

Heres a pic of the one I caught Saturday night. I had to boat him since he was hooked real good in the corner of the mouth and it was too dark to see what I was doing. He did swim a way just fine.
[signature]
Congrats on the tigers. I need to try to catch these awesome looking fish. As for Bugln4Bulls maybe he holds his rod different[Wink].
[signature]
Man thats a nice fish. Now if you see a green boat, and a guy with binoculars that follows you around thats just me trying to learn how you guys do it.
[signature]
Sweet tiger there Mike. Glad you could get at least one to the boat.
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Hey Mike I'm going to start calling you the master of Musky. You always do well at Pineview. I think that I may need to sign up for your Musky 101 class. LOL[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
cheese and rice musky mike......looks kinda dark..seems theres no end to your quest for the biggest..I know your up to strawberry right now while some of us have real jobs...we'll just have to wait for your post tonight to see what kind of a zoo that place was today....and my boat collects dust![unsure]
[signature]
Nice Musky Mike. I am heading up to Pineview a week from Friday for a couple days. Was going to try to catch a toothy critter. I've caught a few but they are far and few between. Any tips for a rookie musky guy? Are you trolling deep this time of year or casting. What baits do you like? Any help would be appreciated.

GoFish
[signature]