Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lonehunters area
well the smallies are hitting the most on the tobacco river , followed by gills and crappie .
the cedar is giving up it's share of smallies , gills and suckers .
trout fishing has been dificult due to the warmer weather and the pesky deerflys .
pike and walleyes have hit the deep spots in the lakes , you can hit the shelf areas for hours at a time and not get a hit .
even with the heavy downpour we recived last sunday , water levels are below normal . this makes bass fishing about your best bet for a sucessful fishing trip .
right now is as good as it gets for the common mushrooms as well as for some of the harder to find kinds , giant puffballs or "bread mushrooms" are easy to find .
berrys are everywhere , rasburrys , blueberrys , huckelberrys , blackberrys and mullberrys . i even found some wild strawberrys , each no bigger than a pea .
wild gensing and mint can be found all over the state lands at this time of year , harvest some for an interesting addition to your meal or save some for the winter for "teas".
kings have started to enter the rivers on the west side of the state , only a few right now , but i think we will have a repeat of last years early run .
now for the "piss me off" part of my report , what is up with the D.N.R. and the fall turkey hunting ?
did you get a look at the fall hunting or as i saw it , lack of hunting areas for us here in the north ?
somehow , the d.n.r. thinks that if i were to go down to daves area to hunt i would be better off . oakland county must be over run with the big birds while the 50 or 80 that roam thru my back yard must be the only ones left in the upper lower .
looks like we got another "never been out in the outdoors citidiot" running the dnr, again .
granny gramcracker (our governess) wants to impliment some more new taxes , how about another thirty cents added to the price to each ticket when you take your family to the movies ?
what does that prude have against family and especially , OUR KIDS ?
I think deportation is in order here guys , let's put her and her canadian trash exports back on the bus and ship them to where they belong . michigan dosen't need this kind of stuff dumped here . canada made them both , let them live with em'
[signature]
she is somthin else... she reminds me of president bush.... Id swear they were twins atatched at the hip.

What I dont understand is the state is getting more tax dollars now than ever before in the past. I know this to be true just by looking around my neighborhood. all the new multi million dollar houses popping up all around me. not to mention the new strip malls and gas stations and to say the least larg malls and shopping centers and the taxes that are being raked in from tobaco and alcohol, no body I know has quit drinking or smoking or even slowed down for that matter.

I already pay 50% tax on my dollars through taxations and spending.

she leaves me scratching my head in wonder, not to be mistaken with wonderment....
[signature]
yep , she's in japan right now , talking with toyota .
i wonder how many hundreds of acers of our land she is going to sell them for a buck this time .[mad]
i don't feel that that canadian should have the power to sell michigan land to japan at any price .
for someone who is looking out for michigans best intrests , why is she talking with japans automakers ?

hello jenny , detroit , motown , the big three , get it , we make cars here ! duhhh ! what the heck you doing overseas ? we have our own automakers here in michigan !!!!!!!!
[signature]
for real, forget about paying stock holders dividends and start woring about paying employes then the aconnomy will fix it self....

but that is to easy.... I guess she thinks we need more less paying jobs in this country... Reganomics all over again... I wonder if she is going to choke and faint on the red carpet as well...
[signature]