Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Your Photo!
Hey i got pics just dont have a scanner
[signature]
TunaMan,
You can take your pic's to a photo shop and have them put them on a CD. It is another way to get them to your computer when you do not have a scanner. I had never thought of this untill a post by anglerp stated that she was doing just that.
[signature]
[Image: l26389.jpg]Nice fish!

By the looks of your feet there was more where that came from....

The infamous Fisherman's Landing in San Diego California.

BOOYAA!
[signature]
ssor is corect, just about every picture place is putting photos on disk now.

another thing you can do is hit up a frend or a neighbor to scan them and email them to you or put them on a 3 inch flopy disk for you.
[signature]
Dave,
That definately is a cheeper way to go! The CD option I mentioned might get more expensive than purchasing a scanner if you had to make multipule trips to the photo shop. The prices of scanners is continuing to go down. I have seen them in local adds for under $50 reasently.
[signature]
[Image: MESS3307CustomImage1136939.jpg]TUBE DUDE IN TRICKED OUT TUBE...rod racks, sonar, etc. Can't get up on plane or tow a skier though. The good lookin' one is a 3# channel cat.
[signature]
[Image: 1-5-03-006f.jpg]Head Gaff
[signature]

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?username=lonehunter;"]lonehunter[size 1] [/size][/url]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1270;]

Michigan Moderator
[signature]
Thanx for the Shot LoneHunter.

Nice fish how did you catch him?
[signature]
santa gave me a new rod and i couldn't wait to use it . so instead of starting the new year off with a hangover , i went fishing instead . seemed like a pretty good trade off . i was trying for ol' marbel eyes with some old spawn , this little girl suprised me when she hit . what astonished me the most was she wasen't dark yet , fresh from the lake . this time of year there conciderably dark if they have been in the river . can't wait for the spring run now !
[signature]
now thats a tough question to ansure ,if you want the short version just skip to the bottom .

as a kid i fished the detroit river and all water south to the ohio border( pearch , walleye ,cats ) , during summer vacations i fished around the hudson bay area ( big dog pike )and any water south to home , or when spending the summers in maine at my grandparents , i fished the black stream ( gills , pickrel )with an ocasional day or two at the ochen's shore ( sand shark ).

then mom and dad split up , a guy down the street was always taking me union lake and commerse township , dave's area . tons and tons of fish !

after that came puberty , girls and cars , i traded puberty for bars and cars for harleys and completley let the rod and reel go to rust and stuck with the girls . i was not a nice person to be around , at all . then came a failed marrage and slipped a little more to the dark side . it took a heart attack at the age of twenty eight to open my eyes . i met my now wife , got married and started a family . i started fishing again , then bow fishing , bow hunting , shotgun then rifle , then mussel loader ,

basic fishing came back easy , hand lineing for ol' marble eyes was something new , then came the fly rod , that still is something for me to figure out , but i enjoy it . trout fishing on a fly is pretty darn hard right now , but i'm getting better . to keep myself from getting crazy over the fly fishing i'm doing the chuck and duck for steelhead .

twelve years later i really don't have a favorite fish yet , i'm still making up for a wasted part of my life . you know you learn a lot from fishing , you also learn a lot more about yourself from fishing . i guess when i figure out my favorite fish , i'll have figured out myself too . i don't mind the wait , so far it's been fun re-discovering who i am .

short version ;

no favorite fish yet , just love the sport !
[signature]

[signature]
Laguna Niguel Lakes Next Hammer!

[Image: Troy%20booyaa%202.jpg]
[signature]
[Image: MESS3307CustomImage0258446.jpg][font "Monotype Corsiva"][#0000ff][size 6]Streamside[/size][/#0000ff][/font] [center][font "Monotype Corsiva"][#0000ff][size 2]one of our newest moderators, on the flyfishing board[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center]
[signature]
Nice Fish Streamside

Welcome again to the Big Fish Message Boards..

How and where did you catch that Bad Boy?
[signature]
LeapinBass!

[Image: l28566.jpg]
[signature]
Nottawasauga River off Georgian Bay Ontario. I can't remember what I caught it on, I will have to go back through my records. I think it was a Green Highlander. I'll get back to you on that one. It's a 22lb Chinook taken on a 7wt Penn Gold Metal rod and a 1.5 Penn saltwater fly reel.

GOOOOOOO Penn Ya !!!!
[signature]
[center][Image: PHOTO742.JPG][/center][left]BayTuber, Photo compliments of Booyaa.[/left]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[Image: kurt1.JPG][#ff0000]Curt or Cut Bait![/#ff0000]
[signature]
Hay Mr Mod,
If you run over to that ice fishing contest over on the Ice Fishing and Recipies board, I bet you can hijack some great pic's of some other members to add to this great and growing gallory.

By the way. You have my summer look. If you want my winter look (and I can tell you it is alot differant) let me know and I will post it.
[signature]