Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What lure has caught the majority of your catch this summer
What lure has caught the majority of your catch this summer?
[signature]
I can honestly say that the one lure that's outproduced anything else I've used this year has been the Mimic Minnow.
[signature]
is that the one with the infomercial on tv?
[signature]
I haven't seen any commercials for it on tv. They're made by Northland Tackle. I've caught everything from crappies to bass to walleye on them.
[signature]
yep, I am the one who voted other.

My good looks [angelic] to bad it dont work on the gals[Tongue]

seriously this year most of my fishing has been done on the ice jigging with a wax worm. you forgot to make live bait an option....

maybe I will get out this week....
[signature]
[black][size 1]My cats prefer just a feather tied on light line, the heavier pound thet lines get caught in thier pads! My wife prefers that I drink no beer and keep to the yard work, but a twenty or two floated gently on the surface of my finger tips, and she usually goes deep for the whole wallet! Ducks now that's another thing altogether, [/size][/black]
[black][size 1][inline "Look yall I Caught a Duck 11-08-05 r.JPG"][/size][/black]
[black][size 1]caught this one last fall on a night crawler! Man what a fight![/size][/black]

[black][size 1]The duck was released unharmed, my buddies fingers now they were harmed a little bit! LBD[/size][/black]
[signature]
The Cut'r Bugs for Bass.
ice Cut'r and maniac minnow for trout.
James
[signature]