Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pickled cyote
any one been seeing the cyote running around with his head stuck in a pickle jar?

News reports the cyote had been in this preicumate for about 3 days before some one could catch him and remove the jar....

sure gives new meaning to the term jar head [laugh]
[signature]
I saw a cat with a small paper bag over its head once. Wasn't quite sure what it was at first as it was late at night. Once I figure out it was a cat, I was able to remove the bag. Guess the kitty must have been trying to eat whatever used to be in the lunch bag[Wink]
[signature]
I once caught a can of cat fish while trolling for walleye.

the can was an old 1960's paps blue ribbon can and the 6 inch cat fish must had swam in there no telling when, he could have been there for weeks or months or even years, with food floating by just enuff to sustane life he could have been there for 10 years stunted in groth.

the cost card looked at me funny when I cut open the can to release the kitty, my dad thought that was the funniest thing he ever saw.

I am way over due to hit the lotto...[cool] the chances of catching a can of cat fish it by far more astronomic than hitting a lotto...[Tongue]
[signature]
NOPE HAVEN'T SEEN HIM. IS HE RUNNING AROUND IN ARE AREA?
I SEEN A RACOON LAST YEAR WITH A PLASTIC BOTTLE STUCK TO HIS HEAD.
[signature]
he was from out west some where... cant remember

how is the bear hunting going?
[signature]
I JUST STARTED BAITING AND WILL DO ONE MORE ROUND OF BAITING IN MID SEPT. MY HUNT DOESN'T START UNTILL SEPT. 25
I PLAN ON GOING UP THAT WEEK.
[signature]