Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16 Species Photo Contest!
[center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage0372273.gif][/center][center]in case you cant make this out it is a clam caught on hook and line....[/center] [center]I had to cut the line to release this one lol[/center] [center]the 16 species fish contest is still up and running. A special thanks to Team Striper who left half the prize money ($100.oo gift certificate) up for grabs for a second place winner.[/center] [center][/center] [center]post your pics on this link[/center] [center]=----->[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=12217;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;"][size 3][#ff0000]16 Species Photo Contest! [/#ff0000][/size][/url]<-----=[/center] [center]click and post according to the rules [/center]
[signature]
hey davet you ain,t countin that one are ya?hahaha jack saw a good doe, but no buck.they changed it so ya can,t git doe this year durin muzzleloadin unless ya got a permit. ain,t that somethin,. use to be if ya didn,t git anythin with your bow you coule git buck or doe durin muzzle/ he,ll just have to grow em himself i guess haha did ya put fins on that clam? haha later
[signature]
SMILE!haha[laugh]
[signature]
hi lue

Not only am I not counting this one (it aint no fish) I am not eligable to win lol.

by the way I am smiling, the seaweed over my lip is hiding it. [sly]
[signature]
well ya should be!ahah i told ya ya could grow fins on it like i was tryin to that deer that was standin under the spruce branch. haha well cut them hairs a little i bcan,t see it. haha later mare[Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
HEY GIT A CHANCE LOOK UNDER THE "FISHIN JOKES" I PUT ONE IN THERE THIS MORNIN, HAHA JACK WOULD LOVE ME FOR THIS ONE. HAHA IT,S NOT BOUT FISHIN BUT AT LEAAST HE CAN USE IT FOR FISHIN ANDD WHATEVER. I HOPE!!!! HAHA[cool][laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
YOU AWKE YET? NOBODY WANTS TO TALK YET. HAHA YOU REMIND ME OF A GUY THAT WE USE TO GO FISHIN WITH ME AND CLIFFIE WHAAEN HE WAS LITTLE. HAP HE WAS OUT OF HAMPTON BEACH. HE LET CLIFF DRIVE THE BOAT AND I,VE GOT A PICTURE OF CLIFF DRIVIN IT. HAAHA LATER[Smile]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4]Who has won [font "Verdana"]the 16 species fish contest or it is still up for grabs.[/font][/size][/font]
[signature]
need some more picture. theyre good
[signature]