Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16 Species Photo Contest!
[center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage0372273.gif][/center][center]in case you cant make this out it is a clam caught on hook and line....[/center] [center]I had to cut the line to release this one lol[/center] [center]the 16 species fish contest is still up and running. A special thanks to Team Striper who left half the prize money ($100.oo gift certificate) up for grabs for a second place winner.[/center] [center][/center] [center]post your pics on this link[/center] [center]=----->[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=12217;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;"][size 3][#ff0000]16 Species Photo Contest! [/#ff0000][/size][/url]<-----=[/center] [center]click and post according to the rules [/center]
[signature]
now that brings home memories of lake erie to me ! looks like a big one , did it put up a battle realing it in ?
[signature]
he sure did!!!

he grabed my hook and sunk himself deap in to the sand,

I caught this one out of Commerce Lake in Oakland County (privet lake)
[signature]
Guest,
Too bad you wern't a logged in registered user of the boards when you made this post. In my eyes it had the potential of beeing nominated for the Post of the week contest. It has content, nestalgia (memmorys) and had me laughing for 5 minnits! Great post!
[signature]
your right about them fields disappearing

they are now paved with million dollar mansions
[signature]