Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mozilla Firfox Compatability Problem
I just started using Mozilla Firefox, and I can't just click on the blue text box to type. Now I need to hit TAB. I am running XP home. I never (believe that I) had this problem using Walmart connect browser or Internet Explorer. Can anyone help me? Thanks[Wink]
[signature]
this sounds like something new.

for now I suguest you use your exploror brouser.

I will pass this on to the web master to see if they have an upcommng patch to accomidate the new brouser configurations.

you may also want to check your cookie configuration to see if every thing is set there. (I dont think any thing is wrong but it never hurts to check.)

I will get back to you just as soon as I hear from the web master...
[signature]
I think you might be seeing the same thing that I see with firefox. I use firefox exclusively, and when I click on the textbox, nothing shows up either. But, if you just start typing, you will see that it really did let you click there, the cursor just does not show up. Once you have typed something into the box, then the cursor will show. Give that a try and see if it works for you. Kinda quirky but doable.
[signature]
they just worked on the patches a little bit.

if you are still having problems post them here and please be as spicific as posible...
[signature]
they just worked on the patches a little bit.

if you are still having problems post them here and please be as spicific as posible...
[signature]