Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing in Denver
I will be in Denver for a few days for the Great American Beer Festival and was wondering where I could go to fish for a few hours without having a car. I am willing to bus it and walk or take a cab for a short distance. I will have to be back downtown everyday at 4:30 PM for the fest. Anyone want to take me fishing one morning and get into the fest for free? Any info would be appreciated. Im not picky I just want to get a line in the water for a few hours trout, bass, catfish, whatever. Thanks.
[signature]
When will you be here?
[signature]
Sorry, I meant to put that info down, I will be arriving sometime Wednesday the 28th of Sept. and leaving Oct 2nd Sunday early. So I have Thursday and Friday Morning available and possibly Sat morning but I would rather go Thurs or Fri as there is an early tasting Saturday.. The actual Festival is Thurs., Fri., and Saturday I believe it opens around 5pm and lets out at 10PM. Over 300 Breweries and 1300 different beers. I believe it is the largest beer fest in the world or at least in America. It is a real good time if you enjoy beer. I will gladly supply an extra ticket or two in exchange for fishing, but am also willing to go solo. I will be staying downtown and am able to be up and ready to fish as early as you want!
[signature]