Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning I-15 Exit numbers in Davis County have been changed
After all of these years, UDOT has decided that many (if not all) of the exit numbers on I-15 in Davis County, and South Weber County were wrong and they have renumbered them. A neighbor of ours sent out invitations to their son's wedding reception, and because the exits got renumbered before the reception was held, some of the guests were unable to find the reception center. I have also been given wrong instructions based upon the old numbering system. I would imagine that it will take awhile for MapQuest and some of the Internet mapping sites to be updated.
[signature]
Yah, i've had a problem with the re-numbering as well. Had a family member visit 2 weeks ago and they had the wrong exit number for centerville. had a hard time explaining it to them....lol

cyas
rc
Utah county was done a couple of months ago.
[signature]
Sure has been a pain in the butt. Heck it took my 20 years to remember the exit number I took to get home...now I have to relearn the system over the next 20 years! Brilliant!
[signature]
Its all because udot was dingbats when they put the freewa ythrough nephi, they put it on the wrong side of town but left the numbers the same, now everything nephi north has had their numbers changes by 8 i believe.
[signature]