Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some wild neighbors stopped by
got home from work a little early today.was getting thing ready for tommorrows fishing and started hearing nioses outside
[signature]
them there sure lokk delicious. nothing like a deep fried wild turkey or getting deep fried by wild turkey
That is aweosme, do you ever see any toms around, or babies for that matter. that looks like a place that i could learn to love living at, lots of scenery lots of wildlife. hopefully not too far out of the stix though, i would still ne my high speed internet lol
[signature]
this group was about 80 turkeys,when i went out to get pics they scatterd in all directions,my house was surounded.most of the babies were in the garden and other side of the house,they were nevouse.the past week i have been sitting outsize with a beer and call.they have been talking back,but never can over.i am not too far in the woods,about 20 min to the city and do have 2 neighbors that in the winter i can see their house,still too close for me
[signature]
they came by again this morning
[signature]
Turkies[Wink]! One time I was in Bridgeport CT, in an industrial area (near BRP Club for those of you familiar with the area) and there was a hole group of turkey's running around. Surprised me! I have run into them hunting as well, but unfortunately, it was not turkey season[Sad]. On a related topic, I was hiking in a wooded city park, and a doe (female white tail deer) jumped out of the brush a couple months back. That startled me! I know somebody that has a farm, and a turkey problem. Whenever they try to feed their animals, the animals get bothered by the turkies who steal their feed.
[signature]
You can let your friends know thay are more than welcome to come over to my house for dinner [Tongue]
[signature]
Unreal Tom, you raiseing those turkeys. Have deep frier and 12 gauge will travel.[Wink] Nice you have the truck in the garage while the wifes car is outside. Man has to do what a man has to do.
[signature]
they are comming by everyday,seems like i am raising them,my truck isn't in the garage,the boat is the truck is hooked up to it lol
[signature]
[font "Viner Hand ITC"][#ff4040][size 3]Looks like pretty soon you will have a wild turkey farm on your hands TomC.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]