Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
did you guys see the new product testers board?
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=80;"]Product Testers Wanted[/url]:

Did you guys see this?…

Here at Big Fish on the top boards.I here that there a number of products coming for anglers here at big fish to test.
[signature]
[crazy]Hello Funnyman,how the heck are you! Forgive me for my absence,I have been Clowning around to much, so "I" decided 2 come to my sences,come back to my roots and?????? OOOOh....Heck, I'm Back At HOME!!! Do "I" Get My Squeeky Nose Back??? Please!!! OOOh, about the subject of lure testers, "I' have to Decline, any offers...I recall a ?? luckylure post that "I" the KING ! responded 2, several months ago,and recentely re-posted ??? did any one get there luckylures???? WELL LETS JUST SAY, I Re-SubMITTED, My request again, and they replied, the offer is over...I know that I was In Line.like a good Crown Royal' BUTT, I GUESS "I" DON"T FEEL" LUCKY "AT THESE QUIRKS, ANYMORE....I guess ,"I" was the one who got, laughed at last......and I really, don't care...or NOT! Just CLOWNING !!!!!lol[Tongue]
[signature]
actualy I did get a lure from him, He had offered them on a couple sites and sent them to the first fifty people who sent personal replies.

the one running now is through Big Fish and only to members of this board. if chosen you do have a certain time limit to use it and report back in to be eligable to be eligable for future product testing.

but seriously you can but of cource have your squeeky nose back, I have been sitting on it to keep it worm for ya...[Tongue]

I have been here most every day, I am not sure but I think there is a day or two I did not make a post on.

what has been taking up so much of your time that you have not been able to stop by with a howdy or two?

me I have been as orneray as ever, I think it comes with age. I am still doing the 4-H thing, got a kids ice fising derby coming up in february,

I have been ice fishing every day now that my lake has frozen, it is nice when you can walk a 150 yards and pop in a hole and pull up dinner.
[signature]
I am Chokeing, due to my Big FOOT IN MY MOUTH!!!!I RETRACT MY LAST COMMENTS.These New Lures Are Unreal!!!![Smile]I have Too Many Questions,At This Time,But "I" Will Say, These Are going To Make A Mark In My Favorites List...[Wink]
[signature]