Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona Lake Victory!!!!
[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]Thank's for the Oportunity to Fish with the "BOYS of BIGFISH",I must say, "I" was very reserved,and questionable,about the M.O. of the fishing,challenges that were at stake here.The Showdown consisted of 4 "Bigfishers" With "The Angler" "Booyaa1" "My Evil Protegee' KengiTackleKid" and myself,"The KING"and "no" not ELVIS. Big Mhg, lead the event with tremendous strife,and valor,arrived,first and slammed the first trout before any of us even hit our snooze buttons,or brushed our teeth!!!!! Hodg Dog 1st Place a.k.a 'the Angler' for compleate,tournament CLASS FISHERMAN. Congratulations, Next Prize came to Mikey"Booyaa1' for secondary scouting skills for lake plotting,"ear 2 Aluminuim" FISH Sensoring..a unique pro-guide technique,only the most,exclusive tournament pro's can afford.And Me, for not,Takeing $$$$ for any one's pocket,"because,crime does'nt pay!!! very well."for put up or #$%# up. award. "BUT FOR THE MOMENT, OF TRUTH, THE Creme' De Le' Creme' The BIGFISH, the "HOT POTATO" the "O.k..O.k....enough..!! TOURNAMENT WINNER !!!!! My Evil Nemasis, "Kenji_Tackle_Kid!!!!! Persistance, Paid OFF !!!! useing 4lb.# and winter "Spooning" Only Taught By "you know who?" [Wink]he landed his first, and not last Truly Trophy Rainbow !!! at 19yrs. old "I" could only have been dreaming.. great JOB..And the ultimate Thanks, to Vanessa, for her hospitality, and generous GIFT Wrapping...Offer...YOU are 1 of a kind.. I Will See You On My Birthday WEEKEND, THIS NEXT WEEKEND!!!! DEC.20. any CHALLENGER'S????????[Smile][Smile][Smile]WILL WORK 2 FISH.....sighed never homeless,just stinky. check out the crayon www.FishingWebCam.com that's him yea, the Fuzzy one!! lol
[signature]
I am glad you had fun and such a profitable day. ($12.00 for me lmao)

Thank you for comming out amd playing in my backyard.

See you next weekend.

Vanessa.
[signature]