Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone for fishing Thursday ?
It looks like a break in the weather tomorrow(thursday) - forcast says almost no wind. Anyone want to fish Utah Lake ? Tube, Toon, my Tin trawler or on the shore ? How about Willard ? I just want to get out and fish - So, I'm up for pretty much anything.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey DawgMan, looks like Friday might be tolerable too, and TubeBabe and I might be able to swing a morning float wit cha. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Gotta do some 'eyes...and even a kitty or a few whities.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[cool]I'd love to, but can't get away. Looks like Fairway Philly is going to be giving "the beach" a float on Friday a.m., so you guys might see him there if you are going Friday. I'll be there Saturday and will give my report here. The weatherchannel.com is predicting winds at 8 mph from the NNE. Hope they are right. If so, I can tube in that weather.

Good luck tomorrow or Friday (whichever you guys decide to do).
[signature]
Hey TD,

Grrreat ! When and where ? I'm game for anything - especially if it has fishin involved. Here kitty, kitty, kitty ! Aowwwl .........
[signature]
Now, now, Out4Trout,

The weather channel says 8 mph and accuweather says 13 mph with gusts of up to 29 mph - are you going with the lowest bidder ? For the weather ? Hmmmm. I'm still watching it - I haven't given up on Saturday yet.
[signature]
Hey houndman, I'm heading down friday bright and early and I know your toon fits in my truck, let me know if you want to hook up again and try to get a few more hook ups this time at the beach.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]We will likely launch around 6:30 somewhere around the L. If you hook up with FP he knows the spot.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]That is an area the fish seem to begin to show up first, before the water gets colder and they are drawn to the warmer inflows of the springs.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Yeah, I know that spot - I've fished, camped out and slept on that beach just to the west of it several times - that was a long time ago - that was way back when I had the boar hounds and before even - I' didn't have any boat or flotation at that time so, I had to bank fish it. didn't know it had a name back then either - I just heard it called the springs area by the locals I met down there.
[signature]