Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Wallenpaupack
I have a tourney at Lake Wallenpaupack on Sunday September, 25th. Any suggestions from some seasoned PAK anglers on what to do to DEFINATELY bring fish to the livewell?
I edited your post to remove the signiture link to another web forum. we try to discurage this type of activity.

you asked at the right place but your timeing could have been a little better. at least you have time to run down to the nearest fishing suply store.

I emagine you gig is artificial lures only. so I recomend megabait google eyes (a soft plastic), if you cant find them go with an asortment of Rapalla.
[signature]
Quote:you asked at the right place but your timeing could have been a little better.

What did you want me to ask in the spring when the bite is way different??? [crazy]

Anyhow I found good information, use topwater longer than just morning and late evening. Buzzbaits, spinnerbaits, and crankbaits. And much more juicy and very useful info.

Thanks anyhow.
I didnt say any thing about spring. Right now you will find a better bite than spring. you dont hear as much about it this time of year is because most of us have already stocked our freezers with fish and now other than picking up a salmon or two are ready for big game like elk deer boar goat ect....

what I ment was that a couple days before an event dosnt give you much time if you had to order something off a web site should you find a hot item, which there are a number of lures that can only be ordered on line.
[signature]
I smell pretty good actualy, I only got sprayed by skunks three times this week.

if you sign up as a member, log in and remind me once in a while I might remember to use my word program more often to fix spelling mixtakes.[Tongue]
[signature]
from what I hear they are using cut and live shiners along with trolling lures.

to get a better answer you may want to check over on the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=46;"]NY board[/url], the moderator there targets stripers alot.
[signature]