Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no logo in the pic...
Snook! 26-1/2", caught on shrimp, Holiday, FL, 09/20/2005 at 2am. Fishing alone, all I had was my camera phone... and I ate it before getting someone to take a pic. Boy, that was tasty!
[signature]
why can't I get the dam pictures to show up when I post them???
[signature]
LOL,i do the same thing,i browse for attachment then forget to upload it and hit post reply .. nice fish
[signature]
but why won't it show up in the post, instead of as an attachment?
[signature]
you have to"paste" it to your thread,go to help on the top of the page and it will tell you how to do it
[signature]
Dryrod posted the process that worked for me here: [#800080]bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=220464#220464[/#800080]

Watch this!

[inline "26.5 092005.JPG"]

[cool]
[signature]
Lookit this thing I caught, a "Lookdown". I had never seen one until I caught it (I had to look it up)...

[inline "lookdown j.JPG"]

The angle is weird because I had to lean the rod against the truck to take the picture. Anyone else ever caught one? Anyone ever eat one? The book said they were tasty, but it was awful skinny!
[signature]
This was a very tasty red (redfish, red drum) that I caught recently. No excuse for not wearing my BFT logo hat (i usually do), but I thought you'd like to see a nice fish.

[inline "red 24in.JPG"]

(cool - I'm a 'brookie' now! :o)
[signature]
Saltwater fisherman in Florida occasionally catch the Goliath Grouper, which can grow to over 500 (yes, five hundred!) pounds. They are federally protected fish - they cannot be kept at all - I was told "Yes, it went back into the water right after the photo was taken".

Some in these parts, including me, think it's time for at least a limited season for this fish, given the rebound in their population. I'll bet they're delicious!

Anyway, here's a shot of a nice fish (it's about 100 lbs., I believe).

[inline "huge grouper 1.jpg"]
[signature]
I have GOT to be better prepared!
Stopped to wet the line for a few minutes after work today... my favorite red hat was at home...[mad] only had my camera phone, so I stopped at my local bait shop (Anclote B&T) and got one of them to snap the photo...
Using a lime green-striped shallow minnow, 6" long, in Holiday, FL...
If you look close, you can see this fat, frisky 31" SNOOK!!![cool]

[inline "102605 31 in. snook.bmp"]
[signature]